Thursday, April 7, 2016

DISNEY PIXAR 'Finding Dory' Makeup Tutorial

Finding Dory 
Makeup Tutorial

G'day My Beauties & Beaus
I have a 6yr old son who is obsessed with Nemo and Dory! I made the mistake in showing him the trailer of the upcoming FINDING DORY film coming June 2016 to a theater near you. Since then he has been asking me...
"Momma is Dory here yet?"

"Momma , We are going to go to the Theater , right?"

"Momma, WE MISSED DORY!"


Rather then getting completely insane from his constant questions , I do admit I almost told him DORY DIED WE CAN'T GO
Instead ,I then got the fantastic idea to see if he wanted me to do my eyes like DORY.  It was 6yr-old approved. Here is the look I came up with and the products listed below. Also you can check out this look in action on my Youtube Channel:


Technique and Products used:
1. First I wanted to prime up my eyes, Any eye lid primer works, I UNFORTUNATELY a Mary Kay Primer (which I DO NOT recommend) 
2. I used a hack, yes Queen, I scotched up my eyes to get that cut throat sharp edge! 
When using tape, you want to make sure to press it sticky side down a few times on your hand, that way it comes off easily with no pain.
3. Diving into my Morphe Brushes Picasso 12P Palette and GIRL this is a gem! 
First color I'm using is the Charcoal Black and buffing this in the outer V pretty liberally (remember the tape will help me create that sharp line, so go as dirty as you like girl)
Then taking the Two bottom blue shades and blending them together to the desired DORY shade I blend that in the middle and faintly to the inner corner of my eyelid.

Blending....Blending...Blending

To highlight my brow bone I mix the upper color Blue to the white and buff on the top of my hand to control the Pigment of the shade and blend that out on brow bone and to smooth out the harsh lines of the Black and Blue shades.
REMOVE THE TAPE GENTLY...GENT-LY!
Now to add some Yellow!  I line out the outer wing with the Yellow to act as her arm fin. Doesn't it make the wing POP!  I love it!  Once done I add the Yellow to the inner corner to serve as a highlight to the eye!  
BAM!
There she is!  She's commin' together! 
4. Time to add the POP to this color and what better to do that then to use COLOURPOP Cosmetics Shadow Shock Pigment Shadow! 
On the eyelids I really want the shine to come thro!  I added "Too Shy" which is a beautiful Sparkle Blue pigment shadow that makes the lids reflect!  I love it so much, it put the Fuuuuuuuuuuuun in Fin! (sounded better in my head)
5. Lining the bottom Lashline with a White eyeliner to give the impression of Dory's Big White eyes. Starting to the outer lash line to inner I placed the following colors
BLACK                            Dark Blue                              Yellow
6.I want to blind you with my highlight! To add the inner corner highlight I reach for my ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in "Telepathy" This color is amazing, Gold with a Neon Green/Yellow tint to it. It's Gold, and just what I need for this look! 
Somethings Missing! 
FRECKLES!!
I use Face Paint to create spazzy pattern of blue freckles on the nose and onto the cheeks!
Throw on some Mascara (I used Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes) And the Eye Look is complete!  What do you think?  
Slaying the Dory? 

Make sure to check out my Youtube Channel and to subscribe for tutorials like this one and more!
 I will be doing a Giveaway when I hit 
500 Subscribers
Don't miss out!
Tweet Me Your Looks:
If you decide to do your own DORY I want to see!  Make sure to tag me in your photos!
I hope you guys have a 
Fantabulous day!
Love you guys <3


Get your own Products Like I used in these honerable Mentions: 
www.morphebrushes.com
https://colourpop.com/

Make sure your Following Me on ALL THY SOCIAL MEDIAS:
TWITTER: Zlinka_
SnapChat: Zlinkab
Instagram: Zlinkab.e.a.ty
Facebook: Zlinka B.e.a.uty
YOUTUBE: Zlinka B.e.a.uty



No comments:

Post a Comment