Monday, September 14, 2015

Full Face 'NO MAKEUP' Makeup Tutorial


G'day Lunaberries
    Today I was inspired to do a tutorial on how to achieve a natural look but feeling the comfort of makeup.  If you like me and want to look less dressed in the face but need to coverage then this is the perfect look for you. 

Here is this list of products that I used today on my face:
Maybelline Master Prime (Blur)
Mary Kay Matte Finish Foundation (Ivory 6)
Maybelline Master Conceal (Light 20)
Loreal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighter Pencil
Reveal3D  Crease Color (Tan Nude)
                   Lid Color ( Nude Shimmer)
NYX Prismatic Shadow "Girl Talk"
e.l.f Brow Brush/Pencil (Taupe)
Kat Von D Eyeliner Pencil (Brown)
Ofra Highlight Powder (Bliss)
Mary Kay HD Setting Powder (Translucent) 
Mary Kay Mascara (Lash Love)

Kat Von D Lipstick (Cathedral) 

Check out the video of the Full Face tutorial:

Make sure to Subscribe to my Channel for more Tutorials like this one.  
I appreciate each and everyone of you. 
Stay Fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment