Monday, September 7, 2015


Hello Lunaberries
     What do I say,  How do I start. 
You're probably wondering who I am?  I go by Zlinka on the internet, and I always wanted to start a Youtube channel and a Blog for a very long time , but never did it.  I decided to then swallow my ...whatever was stopping me from starting the channel...and just do it.
My goal isn't to have the BIGGEST and BESTEST Channel , i mean you can't really compete on Youtube anymore.  So i decided that i'm goin' to do what makes me happy, content, and worth it!
What should you expect from my blog you ask?
Reviews, Beauty, Tutorials, and sometimes perfect rambling. So if you enjoy beauty, and want to hear reviews for an actual consumer point of view, i'm your all time honesty gal!

Thank you to all my readers!  Let me know if there is a product that you want me to review.  Honesty is what you'll get from me.





Besure to check out my channel for other reviews and Tutorials in action!
www.youtube.com/c/zlinkabean


No comments:

Post a Comment