Wednesday, September 9, 2015



#The Power Of Makeup



G'Day Lunaberries,
I think when you really sit back and think about how much power we put into makeup, it will just amaze you.  Our emotional well-being, our mood, our insecurities, even our securities... It is all driven by makeup. 
Many times I get men asking me
 "Why do you wear so much" 
 "What are you hiding under all that makeup" 
"False Advertisement"

I have heard it all.  I love to play with my makeup, I love to see the changes it can do to my face. This is why It is so powerful aswell.  I don't like my nose,
  I SAID IT, CALL THE PLASTIC SURGEON! 
But Makeup can make the nose look slimmer, wider, straighter...anything you want.  My eyes are my best feature in my option, so i love to make my eyes seem more open. I have a Hood of a lid that makes it hard to create a crease, but with makeup i raise my crease up and BAM no hood, Crease! 

Check out my 6:27 minute Video that I made for the 
Power Of Makeup: 


Now that you watched the video, What did you think?  
Simply Transform! Here are the products I used on my face as promised:

FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Mary Kay Matte Foundation (Ivory 6)
Maybelline Master Conceal (30 Light)
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder (Light)
Statement Skin Highlighter Crayon
Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer (Park Ave Princess)
NYX Blush (Amber

EYES:
Reveal 3D Palette
Kat Von D Beethoven Palette (Lucifer)
NYX Prismatic Shadow (Girl Talk)
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Doucce Cosmetic Precision Eyeliner (Black)
NYC SHOWTIME Mascara 
Ardell Professional Natural Lashes (Sexy)
e.l.f Eyebrow Brush/Pencil (Taupe)

LIPS:
Kat Von D Moisturizing Lipstick (Hellbent)
Add NYX Prismatic Shadow (Girl Talk) For Shine

FINISH WITH 
NYX Dewy Face Spray to Seal


In closing:
   Be true to yourself!  Don't go to the extremes at first glance. Use the POWER OF MAKEUP to define your features that you love most, then go from there!  



Besure to check out my channel for other reviews and Tutorials in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment